Thursday, June 16, 2016

Berry Acai Bowl

My FIRST Berry Acai Bowl
I am excited to experiment with it!

Ingredients:
2/3 cup of frozen blueberries
2/3 cup of frozen strawberries
1/2 banana
1 cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 teaspoon of Acai Powder

Toppings:
You can use anything, but this is what I used:
Strawberries
Blueberries
Bananas
Chai Seeds
{I should have added granola for some crunch}

Instructions:
1.) Put all the ingredients into a blender (not the toppings)
2.) If the mixture is not blending good, add more almond milk or water
3.) Blend until smooth
4.) Pour into a bowl
5.) Top with your toppings (whatever you choose)
6.) Serve and enjoy!

I got my Acai powder from Ebay - there is lots of brands you can get!! I also found these frozen packs that I want to try next!


No comments:

Post a Comment