Friday, February 12, 2016

It ain't my first rodeo, it's my THIRD!

It ain't my first rodeo, it's my THIRD!
Happy Birthday Trinity!
I can't believe my darling daughter is 3 years old!
We are having a Rodeo themed party this year.
Trinity called it, her "horsey party"
She was so excited for her birthday party.
She kept asking for presents { oh dear }
Well, she got spoiled, that's for sure.
So happy that we got to celebrate with family and friends!
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL!
She is the cutest cowgirl I ever did see!
She always likes to pose!

The Party planning Momma!
The food cooking machine, Daddy!
We love planning for our little girl's parties!
I think we are a good team when it comes to these parties.
Daddy likes to cook.
Mommy likes to make the crafts!
We always end up helping each other and making it FUN!
Anything for our cowgirl!

Some chalkboard art that I did!
Check out my Facebook page, Chalk it up with Shianne!
I love doing crafts and making signs!
This was next to the photo booth when you walked into the party!
Trinity's Third Rodeo!

Grab a prop and Strike a pose!
Everyone loved the photo booth! 
Too bad I didn't get all my pictures! :(

It is totally a COWGIRL thing!!!
More decorations at the party!

Grab a cowgirl mug and fill it with whatever tastes right!
The cowgirl mugs were from Oriental Trading.
I got a lot of the decorations from there.
Great quality and a good price!

How cute and perfect are these?

Grab a scarf and PARTY!!
We had a blast!

Grab your silverware..
Get your grub on!!

Table settings!!
Loved the mini hay bales!
Pink and brown with some burlap and lace!

YEEE HAWWW!
Gear up partner!
Grab a hat and ride your horse! 
Horsey's for everyone!!

Favors for the kiddos!
Bubbles..
Fruit snacks..
Stickers! 

The Snack Saloon!!!
OMGOSH all the sweet treats were soooo good!
Cake, cookies, and MORE!
Everything was perfect!

Horse cupcakes!
LOVED how this turned out!
Thank you to my future mother in law who made these!
She did an amazing job!

Trinity's cookies for her party!
Made by Denise Schwab!
She did a great job and these were gone so FAST!!


Lasso Ropes = Twizzlers!

Hay Bales = Rice Crispy Treats!

Trail Ride Cookies = M&M Cookies!

Trinity's cake was MY FAVORITE!!
Deb did such a wonderful job!
She is so reasonable with pricing
and she blew my expectations out of the water! 

Pap Pap made this Waterin' Hole for the drinks.
He is so talented and we are so lucky to have him in our lives!
Now we get to save it and use it for the wedding!

Birthday present time!
MORE PRESENTS,
and more,
and MORE! 
Trinity got spoiled and now we have no room in our house!

Trinity and Char had a blast in the photo booth!!

Cuties having fun!
Look at those stashes!!! 

Momma joined in!! :)
Thank you to each and everyone who came to the party!
Trinity appreciates it and so do we!
We had a blast and we couldn't be more blessed!
Everyone who helped cook, decorate and even bringing hay bales
was so thoughtful and appreciated!!!
We love you all!
Thank you for all the great gifts and memories!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom is a genius. Managed all the arrangements and props so well. I must say all these ideas are worth copying. Went for my sister in law's birthday dinner arranged by her husband. Sea located event space was attractive and barn furniture seating was comfortable. Food was served in an exotic manner. Cake cutting was fantabulous too.

    ReplyDelete